Little Steps Build a Better 2019
Hello, 2019 you beautiful thing! With a new year, we often envision the various ways we can become better and healthier versions of our previous selves.
It’s an age-old yearly tradition in personal rebranding that can sometimes leave us feeling deflated as our mountainous goals supersede what we can optimally achieve as busy individuals.
The question thus remains, “How do we achieve our New Year’s resolutions and become our BEST selves?” (without pulling our hair out and running for the hills). A popular phrase comes to mind when trying to answer this, “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time, of course.” In other words, to achieve your yearly goals, we encourage you to “list the little steps” you can do daily that bring harmony and balance to your life. Ultimately these little steps will carry you further on your journey to achieving health and happiness in 2019.
We wanted to know what some of your “Little Steps to Build a Better 2019” are and we loved the response! Here are some of the most popular comments:
- Be positive, kind and smile
- Be thankful for all your blessings
- Be kind to everybody in your day (do 1 kind thing for somebody in need)
- Spend time with your loved ones without your phone
- Care for nature and make time to enjoy the beauty of all that’s around you
- Do your best and pray with a thankful heart
- Be a rainbow and brighten someone’s day
- Don’t worry about what other people think of you
- Do what makes you happy
- Set realistic goals and work hard to achieve them
- Have a balanced diet that consists of fruits and vegetables
- Avoid sugary drinks and junk food
- Drink 8 glasses of water
As this beautiful year continues, start speaking positivity into your life and embrace practical, constructive habits by simply adding little steps to help you in accomplishing big goals!