Guilt-Free Blueberry Sorbet
The quickest blueberry sorbet ever! Perfect for a healthy summer.
“With how hot it is getting these days you need to make this ASAP as it’s a great dessert to cool you down without feeling guilty about it. I really recommend making and eating this delicious sorbet straight away – as once frozen it gets very hard as it contains no sugar!”
All of the taste, none of the nasties – YAY! Thanks Kelly.
- Preparation Time: 00:10
- Cook Time: 00:10
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Servings: 2
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 4 slices banana (frozen preferably)
- 80ml apple juice (you may substitute with water if you prefer)
- 20ml agave syrup (or crystals)
- Pinch salt
- 1Place all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- 2Taste the sorbet, if you would like it to be sweater, add more agave syrup and blend
- 3If freezing, remove from freezer 20min before to soften.