Awesome Healthy Avocado Hummus
We have a delicious delight coming out of The Good Stuff by Blueboost kitchen this week, and being that it’s #MeatFreeMonday today, what better way to fuel up and get a boost than from the goodness of avocados.
This can be made in under 10 minutes, so your rumbling tummies need not wait long for their midday snack! It’s like avocado guacamole and hummus met and fell in love and the result is this creamy sensation – We give it our Blueboost blueberry thumbs up!
Slather it on a low-carb cracker, or dazzle your guests with a healthy party dip alternative. Either way, you’ll find yourself wanting more. It’s even a great addition to the age-old favorite, avocado toast. See this article: 9 Excuses to eat avocado toast
Blueboost tip: This is best made in a food processor, but never fear, any blender works just as well!
- Preparation Time: 00:10
- Cook Time: 00:05
- Cuisine: Middle East
- Servings: 6
- 1 can chickpeas well drained
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp tahini
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-2 Tbsp chopped coriander
- salt and pepper
- 1Add to a food processor the chickpeas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, coriander and garlic and pulse until smooth.
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Add the avocados and pulse again until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 4Serve topped with more olive oil if desired and low-carb crackers or bread.